Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tired...so tired

So it's 4:30am and I'm up taking care of the final touches for our trip to Indiana. Plane leaves at 7 and I have my fingers crossed that Bug will sleep on the plane...because I want to sleep on the plane!! I'm currently wishing I had set the coffee maker to make more than six lousy cups this morning. Who's the jackass that booked this early flight anyway?! Oh yeah, I did.....crap.

______________________________

Last night I had another initiation into the mommy club. For me, it was the worst yet. I feel as though I've been hazed. In reality, I was just puked on. Repeatedly. I gave Bug her usual cantaloupe for lunch, but I gave her a lot since it was going to go to waste if she didnt eat it. Well, she ate it. Whole. I guess she got greedy when she saw all that food on her tray and didn't bother to chew. So come dinner time, little miss piggy wouldn't take a bite. Josh and I were pretty confused seeing as how this child has never turned down food. We just figured she was teething and cranky.

Fast forward one hour.

Mommy is covered in chunky cantaloupe vomit. On the floor is half a regurgitated cantaloupe (Can you really call it regurgitated if it wasn't chewed in the first place?).

Twenty minutes later.

Bug is in tub happy as can be until....cantaloupe puke again.

And so went the hazing for about forty more minutes. Finally when we thought she was through, we put her to bed and haven't heard a peep since. I really hope she just ate too much and isn't sick!!!

_________________________________________

Ok, that's all I have for right now. We're going to Indiana and I'm hoping for some sleep soon!!

I'll try to keep you updated while we're there.

(((((oh, and Bug turns 1 on Sunday!!!))))))

1 comment:

Amy said...

Yum. Cantalope vomit. I am so jealous! Have fun in Indiana. Will you be there for Thanksgiving? Blog about the trip!