Tuesday, December 2, 2008

1st Birthday!!!!


I have much to write about but my brain is muggled from exhaustion due to trying to wear my kid out tonight. Mission accomplished but the sacrifice is a catch-you-up blog. So instead I shall post birthday pictures!

The Cake


The Birthday Girl in her Elmo Birthday Crown

Bug's Piece


Mmm, this is pretty good


The Face Dive


Mmm, this plate tastes good too!



Now this is how it's done!


Very happy birthday girl!






Diggin' in for a present


Unwrapping another present



She really liked this one. Like old friends :)



She really liked getting presents out of bags!


I don't know, I just think it's cute :)

Pretty easy to tell she likes this one!

Yeehaw! See ya'll later!!

I'd post more but my exhaustion tactics seem to have failed me. It's alive! I do have to mention that she was on a major sugar rush after that cake! She crashed at 7:30pm and went from happy one second to screaming/crying the next. I'm not exaggerating either.

Crap, gotta go.

No comments: