Friday, January 16, 2009

Hey there...

I know I haven't written in a while. Don't worry, we're all ok, just don't have as much time to write as I used to. The little Bug requires constant attention nowadays! I'm currently cooking dinner for myself so I can't really write an update but I can give you pictures!!




actually had a cold day here



pretending to be laundry




mmmmm, ground beef enchiladas!





sleeping in her car seat






She decided to go on a shopping spree.
There were only two things in that basket five minutes prior.
Apparently she really likes sippy cups!




Bug and her boyfriend








waiting for daddy to get a haircut, sending some emails while she waits




trying to wear mommy's shirt, she got close!





looking adorable



first juice pouch!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow she's beautiful