Tuesday, February 3, 2009

All Things Elmo

The other night Josh and I decided to tally up just how many Elmo things the Bug has.
Thought I would share :)

Elmo Music CD
Elmo DVD (5)
Elmo Book (3)
Elmo Live
Tickle Me Elmo TMX
Hokey Pokey Elmo
YMCA Elmo
Up Up Elmo
Elmo Spin Chair
Elmo Dashboard
Elmo Remote
Elmo Phone
Elmo/Cookie Monster Handheld Noisemaker
Elmo Highchair Mat
Elmo Potty Chair
36" Stuffed Elmo
24" Stuffed Elmo
10" Stuffed Elmo
Assorted Elmo Clothing

Seriously, it's like freaking Elmopalooza in here.

Oh and anytime I'm on the computer we have to turn on Elmo on ITunes so one guess as to what I'm listening to :)

1 comment:

Amy said...

Thats cute... Justice has not developed any obsessions like that... yet.... How have you been? I feel like you fell of the earth! lol. miss ya!