Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Part 1

First, let me start by telling you that yesterday evening while I spent 20 minutes at the grocery store sans Bug, daddy got the privilege of cleaning up huge mounds of Bug-poop off the living room floor. ahh justice :)


Anyway, there have been so many cute/funny moments in the last couple days that I couldn't resist sharing a few pictures and videos with everyone.


Unfortunately I don't have as much time as I'd hoped so the explanations will be brief.


This was my Valentine's Day present from Bug and Josh. Massage, heat, cup holder. ahhhh.

Our kid loves to read (ok look at pictures and/or have us read to her). She gets it from her mommy.




She takes a book or two everywhere with her.



She also likes to read outloud to us :)



Would rather read than play with her many toys. There are times I have to hide the books!




She even takes a book to read on the plane (flying through the air courtesy of Air-Daddy)


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The only word Bug can say other than Daddy (dah-ee) is Hi! So every morning when we walk in to get her out of her bed we are greeted with the cutest Hi! Josh decided to record it one day.



Adorable yes?

---------------------------------------------------------------------

And here's the Bug with her Mobile Ball Pit



Hmmm I think there was a hurricane...





-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

She likes to dance by spinning in circles. The video won't load so all you get is a picture




She also likes to look at pictures of herself on the computer




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bug and Josie have a new game they play together. No it's not chase the kitty. I throw a crumpled up piece of paper for Josie, she plays with it for a couple seconds, then Bug runs to pick it up and either brings it back to me to throw again (yes I play fetch with my kid) or tries to give it to Josie. They will do this for hours.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------
First pizza experience

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------


She won't let us brush her teeth anymore....unless I let her brush mine first.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bug wanted to wear daddy's socks. Why does this remind me of the Rocky Horror Picture Show?




Ok, I can't get the last two videos to load on this post because it's too full so I'll load them in Part 2

1 comment:

Amy said...

Cute! After I brush Justices teeth, he wants to brush them himself, and sometimes he sticks the toothbrush in my mouth. He misses sometimes, and he ends up brushing my cheek or nose!