Wednesday, June 4, 2008

6 month check up

We had Bug's 6 month check up today. She is 28 inches and 18lbs 12ozs. She's in the 98th percentile! Doctor said everything was great. We're supposed to start giving her solids twice a day. Ahh the mess I get to clean up now.

She had another set of shots today, she did soooo much better than her previous shots. She didn't cry the first time but started to get really upset the next three. When it was over and daddy picked her up the crying stopped. I wanted her and she wanted me so I carried her out and she buried her head in my shoulder until we got in the car, that's when she passed out. I swear they put sedatives in those shots. How many babies don't pass out after their shots?

So today was easy. She doesn't go back until 9 months and all is well :)

No comments: