Thursday, June 12, 2008

Literary Addiction if you will

I know I haven't written anything in a while. The reason for this is I found a link to a blog where a woman is reliving her recent experience in an institution through blog posts, chapters if you will. I started reading her story out of curiousity then got to the last chapter she'd written thus far and became quite intrigued with the rest of her life. That's when my obsession began. I started with the oldest post I could find and have since read about two years. I'm still two years away from caught up.

This woman's blog reads to me like a Stephen King novel, as in I can't put it down. I spend the majority of my free time reading. I think when I finally get caught up I'm going to have withdrawals.

Anyway, if you're interested in a good read that's not quite finished yet click here

or if you'd like to immerse yourself in a world of practical jokes, random nonsense, foul language and sarcastic humor, click here

Until I get caught up just know that we're all fine over here :)



No comments: