Friday, June 13, 2008

I'm taking a break from my obsessive reading of this blog so that I can share with you some of the fun and/or interesting moments that have been going on around here lately.





For instance, my child can't seem to keep her diaper on anymore...






...hanging by one strap. Don't ask me how she gets it off, I haven't figured it out yet.



Bug has also learned to clap, not something I taught her but something she picked up from watching me.




We bought Bug some new shades



And whatever you do, don't go to sleep with Bug on the loose...


(excuse my snorting and the camera shaking, I couldn't keep from laughing)




and he slept through it all. Amazing.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Love the new pics and video!! haha, funny!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh that video is so funny! How in the world did he sleep during all that hair pulling? Too Cute!