Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Da plane! Da plane!

Bug and I will be flying to California in October. We will be there from the 16th through the 22nd. If anyone wants to get together let me know! But let me know soon because it's mostly Grandma time :) Unfortunately Josh can't go :( I'm not too sure how Bug's going to do without her daddy. She has a hard time on the days he goes to work early. I'm hoping with all the new people to meet and new surroundings to explore she'll be distracted enough. Key word: hoping

We have a total of six hours in flight that I'm not really looking forward to. I think this will be the most tiring plane ride I'll ever take!

I'd love to write more on the subject but I have a casserole to tend to. That's right. I cooked. We'll see how it is. More on that later :)

3 comments:

Amy said...

I can't wait!!! Pencil me in for lunch with the kiddies!!! Love ya! xoxox

Anonymous said...

Don't forget "Daddy" Michael, we got a lot of catching up to do! (don't get perverted, I've been fixed) C-ya then!

Anonymous said...

as for cooking, I thought you were a decent cook. you got me addicted to chicken and peppers way back in highschool. -chelle