Monday, April 28, 2008

Interactions with a boy....

Bug and I went to get the mail today and as we turned the corner we saw our neighbors having a mini block party on the sidewalk. Looked like fun so we joined! One of our neighbors has a little boy just two weeks shy of 1. He and Bug are the same size! Makes sense since he's small for his age and she's pretty chunky for a five month old.

Anyway, he was adorable. Apparently Bug thought so too because she was flirting! He crawled over to us and Bug stuck out both arms, put her hands on his face and leaned in for a kiss!!!! Ok, so she was really just trying to eat his nose, as is her common pasttime lately, but it looked like a kiss to us! So great, wish I'd brought my camera.

When I told Josh about it he grounded her, oh well. I don't think she'll mind :)

Next time I go to get the mail I'll be sure to bring my camera!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

really!?!?! my son isn't even born yet and she's already cheating on him? that little hussy!!! :o)