Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Sunday 4-20-08

After working in a concert venue for almost three years, it took the help of my husband and his boss for me to finally see a concert in its entirety! To make it 1,000 times better, it was Reba McEntire! The two best things about this particular concert were 1) Melissa Peterman (from Reba) happened to be in town and graced us all with her hilarious presence on stage and 2) Reba performed her encore, Fancy, of course, in a shiny red dress. I was under the impression she no longer performed costume changes and was quite happy to be wrong.

It was a fantastically great night for me for many other reasons as well. For one thing, fitting into my pre-pregnancy jeans!!! I would love to detail the rest but must tend to the Bug. She's on a nap strike lately and requires much more evening attention than usual.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Wow, you go girl! I can't wait to get into my pre-prego jeans!!! Miss ya xoxo