Friday, July 25, 2008

Good thing I don't fill prescriptions

I got an email from my mom today that had a bit of information about Bug's meds in it.

Pediatrics: Use only in children whose visual acuity can accurately be determined and monitored (not recommended for use in children under 13 years of age unless the benefit outweighs the risk).

Ummm, nobody told me this. So I went online to see what I could find out for myself. I was confused with what I read so I got the bottle to make sure I was spelling it right and yeaaaaaaa.
I wasn't. It's not Arbutol. It's Albuterol. Nice.

So anyway. I don't know whether it's the medicine, the crib elevation or what the deal is but Bug slept for over 13 hours last night. In fact the only reason she woke up this morning when she did is because Daddy went in to check on her and he had just sprayed that damn body spray on himself and she smelled him. I think this because when she wakes up in the mornings she's always happy, even when sick. This time she was crying. My opinion is "I know daddy was here now where the hell did he go?!!?"

She does seem to be feeling a bit better this morning but we'll see how the day goes. I decided to strap her into her highchair for the Godzilla portion of our morning. I have to give her this stuff three times a day.

Oh, and if this post doesn't make sense it's because I'm sick. Full blown sick. Nose, throat, cough, head, brain. Blech.

No comments: