Saturday, July 26, 2008

Wonder, wonder, wonder...

I feel like crap. Josh came home early last night to put the baby to bed for me. Since he didn't have to work until noon today I took some NyQuil to help me sleep. NyQuil knocks my ass out. To the point where I don't remember much the next day.

Apparently, Bug woke up some time around 1am. I don't really remember what happened I just know the basics from Josh. He spent an hour or two in her room trying to get her back to sleep. After giving up he brought her into our room. Which I'd expressed to him was a big no-no since I wouldn't wake up if I rolled on her or something. Luckily (in my opinion anyway) she wouldn't sleep with us either. So around 4am he took her back into her room and apparently she went to sleep on her own. I don't know. All I remember is waking up around 4:30 and freaking out about the baby, she was sound asleep in her crib so I went back to bed. That's all I know.

I woke up this morning feeling so much worse than yesterday. I was hoping to be able to get some good sleep last night but with Bug being awake for three hours that didn't happen. Oh well. Maybe tonight. For now I need to figure out how to make it through the day. I'm taking DayQuil but I don't think it's working. I'm thinking about going to the doctor so I can get some antibiotics to clear me up quicker. Wonder if they'll prescribe anything for a cold...wonder if there's a doctor's office open on a Saturday....wonder if I'll work up the energy to find one and make a call....wonder if I'll ever end this post....wonder....

No comments: