Tuesday, July 29, 2008

No Jinx-Backs!

I woke up this morning feeling great. Not perfect but good enough. Bug slept through so I was able to get 8 full hours of sleep (except for the four times I woke up cause she made a noise and I was positive she would wake up) and felt so much better for it. I took one look at my filthy, pigsty house and got the insane urge to clean. After an hour I realized I was going to wear myself out and end up back at square one. I took it slow, got the upstairs clean and am saving the downstairs for tomorrow...hopefully. I can't stand a dirty kitchen.

Bug's doing better. The saline solution is doing wonders. She hardly coughs anymore so it's just the nose we have to take care of. It's quite disgusting. Still, no matter how sick she's still in good spirits.

Last night Josh wasn't feeling too well but luckily he felt fine when he woke up today. So maybe we'll all be better soon after all. ahh crap I just jinxed myself again didn't I?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What happened to the cleaning lady?