Thursday, August 7, 2008

Is anyone out there?

I don't know why I continue writing on here, it doesn't seem there's anyone reading it. I like feedback people! Or at least a note to say "thanks for keeping us updated".

Anyway, for those three or four people that do read this, here's an update.

Everyone's healthy.

Bug is all better, mommy's all better, daddy's all better. Everyone's good. Yay us!

Bug now has three teeth with another almost here.

We're going to a Cardinals game on Monday and we get to go to batting practice too! Woohoo!

There's more to say but I'm starving and she won't nap forever...gotta go!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blogs. I check them several times a day. I'm sorry I don't comment. I will from now on. I'm glad you're all doing better. It sucks being sick. Sounds like Bug is growing up fast. That's cool she's getting more teeth. Chey still only has 8 1/2 teeth. Once they get teeth it's fun cuz they can eat more fun foods. People look at me crazy though sometimes. I gave her a raw carrot. Gotta go Chey is going crazy to get on the computer too. Miss you.Give Bug hugs and kisses from us. Love Ya.

Unknown said...

I've been reading!! :) some reminiscing about how things used to be around here... and some happiness that mine are no longer that little! ;)

Amy said...

I read you page ALL the time! I wish people commented mine more, and look at me, I have not been commenting you... :-( love you girlfriend!!!