Saturday, August 23, 2008

Well while I can....

I will!!! Last week Bug was playing on my bed and fell face forward into my nightstand. She split open her top gum and was bleeding everywhere. We got it under control and she was fine. I wondered if it split so easily because there was a tooth there ready to come in and today I was proven right! Her top right (her right) front tooth came in today! We're very proud, as of exactly nine months old our little girl has four teeth! :)

I really want to write more but I'm afraid if I do internet will cut out again and I'll lose it all.

Little spurts people, little spurts.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Poor bug... But congrats on the new tooth!! 9 MONTHS! WOW... I remember when I came over and she was like 2 weeks! Time flys!!!! Justice will be 7 months on the 25th.... I cannot believe it!!

Unknown said...

Four teeth wow! also sounds like she'll have that little scar above her eyebrow BEFORE she's two years old! ... Mom