Friday, August 1, 2008

Night off

Josh and I finally got a date night! Catie was in town and offered to babysit and we readily agreed!!! We went out to a nice dinner and then...well, those that know us already know where we went next...gambling!! Of course!! We didn't win anything but didn't expect to either. We had a really good time though and that was the whole point.

Bug had a good time with Catie and the boys. Until she woke up from a nap that should have been bedtime. Wasn't happy after that. I can't blame her though, there's only been two times that she's woken up and it hasn't been mommy or daddy that came to get her. To be honest I was surprised she went to bed at all without her bedtime routine, but Catie can do wonders, of that I have no doubt.

Apparently when Bug woke up she kept pulling on her right ear. Catie thinks she has an ear infection. I'm so used to her pulling on her ears I pass it off as normal but when the woman whose son has had more ear surgeries than a child should say's she suspects an ear infection, then I start to wonder. So I'm going to find an ENT next week and see what they say.

Other than that I think everyone had a good night, I know I did! A thousand thanks again to Catie and the boys for giving me a break.

No comments: