Tuesday, August 19, 2008

There's always Good and Bad

Good news. All watches/warnings are gone from this area. The bad news is that while Fay looks to travel off land, she'll probably gain strength in the water and may come right back to upper/mid Florida. Let's all send good thoughts and vibes towards those Floridians.

There was one thing in particular that made my day today. Blue sky. That's right, the rain stopped, the wind blew the clouds away and I saw my sun and pretty blue sky. Happy me. Now maybe I can take all that crap back to Target ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I looked at the weather report for your area and it looks like you have a week of rain. Thank goodness that's all it is! I read in the paper this morning where animal control had to go remove an alligator from a mobile home park some place in Florida. It must have taken a wrong turn in a flood. Make sure you look out the window before you let Bug out! Big hugs!

Amy said...

Good. I am glad you are out of harms way for now.... Stay safe! xoxo