Monday, August 18, 2008

is it too early to say I told you so?

We've been watching the weather channel all day and the weather dude (yes that's a technical term) just said that the storm has slowed down quite a bit and he's very concerned. In fact they've never seen this much of a drop in movement in such a short time before. Greaaaat. He said he'd call his contacts and look into it further. Thanks, that is your job after all no? Anyway, the bad thing about the storm slowing down is that it's gaining force/pressure which means it could do all sorts of crazy things. Fantastic. Maybe it'll do something crazy like go away? Ahh wishful thinking.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kristen:


I love your blogs! I so feel the pain of not knowing how bad the wind will be. My goodness my little Angel have you misplaced your fond memories of the wind in the desert? I'm sure you will be fine. I'm so proud that you thought to turn your table over. I went through two glass tables tumbling over and breaking before I decided to stick with plastic. The only bad thing about the plastic table is when the desert wind is really whipping you're not sure who's yard you will find it in! :)

Stay safe and don't worry you will be fine. If you see Mary Poppins traveling in the wind tell her hello for me!

Big hugs..........

Bonnie Mom