Thursday, August 7, 2008

Reciprocation is due!

Thank you all for letting me know you do care!! :) And as I read your comments I realized, why should I complain when I don't comment on anyone else's blogs?! Here comes the reciprocation!! :)

_______________________________________

On a side note, Bug's sleeping habits confuse the hell out of me sometimes! This morning she stayed up later than usual and because of this only took a 30 minute nap opposed to the 1 - 2 hour nap she usually takes. Based on this I figured she'd take another nap this afternoon and then might need an earlier bedtime. Boy was I wrong. She stayed up the rest of the day and was even less fussy than usual. I'm so confused! She went to bed at her normal time and we'll just have to wait and see if she wakes up in the night or early morning. Who knows. Wish me good sleep vibes though!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well thank you for the kind note of appreciate for me reading your blogs. :) Cheyanne has never had a schedule when it comes to anything. You are very lucky to have your bug on a schedule. Everytime I think I understand something my baby does she does the opposite. I've given up. Miss you.

Amy said...

Good sleep vibes coming your way!!

Anonymous said...

where are new blogs? i miss you.