Friday, August 1, 2008

Teeth

Remember a couple of weeks ago when I mentioned Bug's top teeth were coming in? Well they haven't made an appearance yet but while we were spending all our time paying attention to her top teeth, her bottom teeth made friends! She's already got the two middle teeth and now she's got the one right next to the right tooth peeking through. Little stinker snuck up on us!

We'd been spending so much time focusing on her being sick that I never thought her crankiness might be teething. Poor thing didn't even have her teething rings this time! At least she was on Motrin the whole time. We stopped giving it to her two days ago and she became much more irritable than usual, I wondered what was up and now I know!

Now I have no clue when her top teeth will be coming in! Or any of the rest of them for that matter. At this rate she may have a full set of teeth by 18 months! :) wouldn't it be nice to have it over with

No comments: